Zostel is a backpacker’s hostel chain across India, and there are a couple of Zostel hostels in Kerala.
Where is Zostel Alleppey located?
Short answer: Practically right on the beach!
It’s also about a 10-15 minute rickshaw ride from the Alleppey bus station and Alleppey ferry station.
Type in “Zostel Alleppey” below (partner website) along with your travel dates (or any future date) for an idea of how much this Alleppey hostel costs.
Things to do when staying at Zostel Alleppey
2. Check in at the outdoor reception
3. Chill on the rooftop where there’s a common area and hammocks with ocean views
4. Chill on the ground floor where there’s a common area
5. Head to Alleppey Beach that’s a 5 second walk from the hostel
6. Make your own food at the kitchen after buying food from a grocery store in town
In a room with dorm beds in all-male or all-female rooms
Or in a private room
8. Book a backwaters canoe tour or kayaking tour
9. Eat at a restaurant with ocean views
That’s a 1 minute walk away
Or that’s a 10 second walk away
10. Go for a walk on the village road that runs along the beach to the end of the road
HAPPY HOSTEL STAY IN ALLEPPEY!
And this guesthouse near Alleppey Beach is also worth a look!